Many online casino players choose the Vanilla MasterCard option to make a deposit because it is easy to use and secure. It doesn’t involve sharing your bank card details with a casino. And it certainly has nothing to do with credit cards as it only allows you to use money that you have loaded onto the Vanilla prepaid.
This payment method is preferred by players for several reasons:
- It is secure and anonymous, meaning your bank account data are not disclosed.
- You can stay within your bankroll because the card won’t let you deposit more than a preset denomination.
- Vanilla MasterCard is easy to use at online casinos.
Depositing via Vanilla MasterCard
Once you have chosen a casino that accepts this payment method, follow these steps on how to use Vanilla prepaid MasterCard online casino:
- Sign up by providing the required information.
- Head to the banking page and click on deposit.
- Choose Vanilla MasterCard from the available payment methods.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, and the name of the bank.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Some online casinos redirect you to the Vanilla website. You’ll be asked to log in and register a postal code. And then, you’ll need to enter that in the cashier of your casino. However, this is not always required.
- Confirm the transaction.
In a couple of seconds, your casino account will be funded with the amount of money you’ve entered. Mind that Vanilla prepaid cards allow you to use the sum partly. For example, if you’ve purchased a $200 prepaid card, but want to deposit only $100, you can easily do it. The remaining $100 can be used next time.
Vanilla prepaid MasterCard cards are not available for withdrawals. So you will have to use a different payment option when cashing out. Bank cards and bank transfers are great for this purpose. However, if you want to receive your money quickly, it’s better to use e-wallets. They also let you stay private and secure your banking details from internet fraud.
Where to purchase Vanilla MasterCard
Vanilla prepaid cards are sold at different retailers, petrol stations, and local stores. When you purchase a card, you need to pay a fee of $3.95 in addition to the prepaid card denomination. Once you buy the card, it is activated and you can use it for your casino payments.
Vanilla prepaid cards come in predetermined denominations at $25, $50, $100, and $200. Since the cards have preset values, you may need to buy multiple prepaid cards for online gambling.
When you use Vanilla prepaid MasterCard at an online casino, you won’t have to pay any transaction fee.
Vanilla MasterCard has a few disadvantages such as a purchase fee and the impossibility to use for withdrawals. But if anonymity and security are your priority, then you can use Vanilla prepaid for your deposits. Make sure to buy it at the nearest retail store and enjoy your time at a casino!